Hangover disease is an old time alcoholic related problem. But it’s cases are rapidly increasing in current century. In simple term hangover disease is an over consumption of alcohol which causes headache with the unpleasant physiological effects.
In medical term drinking too much causes the body to dehydrate. It also causes the drinker to urinate more, losing more fluids from the body. It is the dehydration of the brain that causes the intense headaches of a hangover.
Symptoms of Hangover
Below are the symptoms of Hangover –
* Feeling of thirst
* Sensitivity to light and noise
* Dry throat
* Queasy stomach
Causes of Hangover
Here are the main reasons for Hangover –
* Deficiency of vitamin B12
* Acetaldehyde intoxication
Medicine or treatment of Hangover
You can use the below given medical tips in the case of Hangover –
* Drink the lemon juice.
* Take good sleep.
* Take the large amount of water.
* Consume a tablespoon of honey.
* Take hot water bath.
* Drink chocolate milk before going to bed.
* Take food during and after drinking to control the Hangover.
* Don’t take any medications for your hangover that contain acetaminophen.