AIDS is one of the most deadly disease of the modern days humanity. It is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome. This human immune system disease is caused by a HIV virus.
According to the WHO reports AIDS is one of the dangerous diseases of the 21st century. The main cause of spread of this disease is the modern days living style.
This disease progressively reduces the efficiency of the immune system and leaves patient vulnerable to virus, infections and tumors. It cause immune Deficiency in the human body means a weakness in the body’s system that fights virus and infections.
A person can have AIDS through direct contact of an infected person. This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, childbirth and breastfeeding etc.
Facts file & main points of the AIDS
* AIDS is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
* AIDS is caused by a HIV virus.
* AIDS is known to be an infectious disease.
* According to the reports of the WHO more than 2 million peoples are death due to AIDS.
* This disease is easily and regularly affected by virus and disease.
* The first case of the AIDS was recognized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1981.
* Currently there is no cure or vaccine available for AIDS.