Benicar is an oral tablet used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Benicar is a trade name of the Olmesartan medoxomil medicine which is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. Benicar is an oral medicine that works by blocking the binding of angiotensin to inhibit the negative regulatory feedback on renin secretion to lower the blood pressure.
Scopes of Benicar
Benicar is useful for the treatment of hypertension.
Uses of Benicar Medicine
* Benicar reduces vasoconstriction.
* Benicar reduces the secretion of aldosterone.
* Benicar lowers the blood pressure by producing vasodilation.
* Benicar decrease peripheral resistance.
Precautions in case of taking Benicar medicine
* Not suitable in pregnancy period.
* Not suitable for patients with unilateral or bilateral renal artery stenosis.
* Primary aldosteronism and Afro-Caribbean patients should avoid this medicine.
What is Conjunctivitis In medical term Conjunctivitis is an infection disease type which attacks the conjunctiva of the eye that’s why it’s called conjunctivitis. In simple term Conjunctivitis can be defined as allergy or infection of the eye. The other name or popular name of Conjunctivitis is Pink eye or Madras eye.
How to avoid Conjunctivitis Below given steps can be used to avoid this infection disease –
* Don’t rub the eye
* Don’t touch the eye
* Avoid direct contact with infected person.
* Wash hands regularly
* Don’t use towels or washcloths of infected person.
Malaria is one of the most common disease in the medical field which can be found in most parts of the world. In simple term Malaria is a disease caused by the bite of mosquito. This disease mostly affects the humans in the monsoon season. It is a mosquito-borne infectious disease which infects red blood cells in the human body.
Malaria one of the deadly disease is commonly found in all over the world but major target areas are South America, Asian Sub continental and Africa. According to WHO reports in the year of 2017 there are approximately 500 million malaria cases are found in which three million people are killed. This mosquito borne disease is transmitted to humans when an infected Anopheles mosquito bites a person and injects the malaria parasites into the blood.
Malaria Disease Type Blood Disease
Origin of Malaria From Mosquito
Fact file and Info on Malaria
* Malaria was first identified in 1880 as a disease caused by parasitic infection.
* The name of the disease comes from the Italian word mal’aria, meaning “bad air”.
* Malaria is transmitted to humans through bites by infected mosquitoes.
* The most common time for these mosquitoes to be active is between dusk and dawn.
* According to the reports in the year of 2017 there are approximately 500 million malaria cases are found in which three million people are killed.
* Malaria occurs mostly in poor, tropical and subtropical areas of the world like South America, South Asia and Indian sub continental.
* Malaria was eliminated from the USA in the early 1950s.