Acupuncture is an old Chinese medicine which is used in the treatment of sick peoples from the various types of disease. Due to the used of needles in treatment, Acupuncture is well known as the needles medicine method.
In simple term Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine in which patients is treated by insertion and manipulation of the tips of needles at specific points on the body. Acupuncture can be categorized in the list of an alternative medicine.
This ancient Chinese medicine method is now widely practiced in all over the world. Acupuncture has a long history, and is one of the oldest alternative medicine systems. This old traditional Chinese medicine technique is based on the theory that in our body numerous acupuncture points are located through which vital energy runs.
Benefits of Acupuncture
This old Chinese medicine method can be used in various types of treatment like –
* Pain relief in case of numerous pains like back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain etc.
* Reduce depression
* Relief from Insomnia and other sleeping diseases
Benicar is an oral tablet used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Benicar is a trade name of the Olmesartan medoxomil medicine which is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. Benicar is an oral medicine that works by blocking the binding of angiotensin to inhibit the negative regulatory feedback on renin secretion to lower the blood pressure.
Scopes of Benicar
Benicar is useful for the treatment of hypertension.
Uses of Benicar Medicine
* Benicar reduces vasoconstriction.
* Benicar reduces the secretion of aldosterone.
* Benicar lowers the blood pressure by producing vasodilation.
* Benicar decrease peripheral resistance.
Precautions in case of taking Benicar medicine
* Not suitable in pregnancy period.
* Not suitable for patients with unilateral or bilateral renal artery stenosis.
* Primary aldosteronism and Afro-Caribbean patients should avoid this medicine.
What is Conjunctivitis In medical term Conjunctivitis is an infection disease type which attacks the conjunctiva of the eye that’s why it’s called conjunctivitis. In simple term Conjunctivitis can be defined as allergy or infection of the eye. The other name or popular name of Conjunctivitis is Pink eye or Madras eye.
How to avoid Conjunctivitis Below given steps can be used to avoid this infection disease –
* Don’t rub the eye
* Don’t touch the eye
* Avoid direct contact with infected person.
* Wash hands regularly
* Don’t use towels or washcloths of infected person.