Brain is the most important part in the human body. Its control the all functions of the body and coordinates the human body parts to each other. Brain Tumor is one of the most hazardous disease of the medical world which effect the most important element of our body brain.
In simple term Brain Tumor can be defined as the cancer of the brain. In medical term brain tumor is a group or bunch of abnormal cells which resides within the brain and effect the healthy brain tissue.
In general term brain tumor is well known as a dangerous and life killing disease due to its persistent nature in the limited space of the intra cellular cavity. According to most recent report of a medical agency today more than 1 million people in the United States of America are effected with this brain disease.
Types of Brain Tumor
By nature and characteristics Brain Tumor can be divided in the below given categories –
* Benign brain tumor
This type of Brain Tumor do not contain cancer cells. This type of Brain Tumor is not serious.
* Malignant brain tumor
They are generally more serious and often are life threatening.
* Primary Brain Tumor
Tumor that begin in brain tissue are known as primary tumor of the brain.
* Secondary Brain Tumor
Tumor that spread from brain to other parts of body is called secondary tumor.
How to defined the threat level of Brain Tumor
Brain Tumor threat level can be defined by the below given key parameters –
With the help of advanced technology our daily life becomes much easier and luxurious compares to old days. But this modern day life style also originate some new types of diseases and bugs like Superbug. In simple term Superbug can be defined as an Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria which is generated due to the misuse of antibiotic.
Superbug is well known as multi resistant or super bacterium. Superbug is not a virus. Superbug is a strain of bacteria that is resistant to one or more antibiotics that would normally treat the bacteria.
In medical science term a bacteria carries several resistance genes is known as Superbug. Currently this type of Bacteria is found in the water of the metropolitan cities around the globe. Some effects of these Superbugs are pneumonia, urinary tract infections and skin infections.
Origins of SuperBug
Below given the some majors causes of Superbug –
* Excessive use of antibiotic
The misuse of the antibiotic is the main reason of the emergence of SuperBug or resistant bacteria.
* Misused of antibacterial products
Excess Used of antibacterial in households like soaps and other products.
* Misused by pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
Excess used of the antibiotics by the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
News & information about Superbug
* It’s an Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria.
* SuberBug is also known by various names like NMD-1, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and multi-drug resistant bacteria.
* Currently there is no vaccines for this bacteria.
* This type of bug is generated due to the misuse of antibiotic.
* Precautions and hygiene is the only cure for this type of bacteria.
* This SuperBug can produce life threatening infections that would spread rapidly from person to person.
AIDS is one of the most deadly disease of the modern days humanity. It is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome. This human immune system disease is caused by a HIV virus.
According to the WHO reports AIDS is one of the dangerous diseases of the 21st century. The main cause of spread of this disease is the modern days living style.
This disease progressively reduces the efficiency of the immune system and leaves patient vulnerable to virus, infections and tumors. It cause immune Deficiency in the human body means a weakness in the body’s system that fights virus and infections.
A person can have AIDS through direct contact of an infected person. This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, childbirth and breastfeeding etc.
Facts file & main points of the AIDS
* AIDS is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
* AIDS is caused by a HIV virus.
* AIDS is known to be an infectious disease.
* According to the reports of the WHO more than 2 million peoples are death due to AIDS.
* This disease is easily and regularly affected by virus and disease.
* The first case of the AIDS was recognized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1981.
* Currently there is no cure or vaccine available for AIDS.