AIDS is one of the most deadly disease of the modern days humanity. It is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome. This human immune system disease is caused by a HIV virus.
According to the WHO reports AIDS is one of the dangerous diseases of the 21st century. The main cause of spread of this disease is the modern days living style.
This disease progressively reduces the efficiency of the immune system and leaves patient vulnerable to virus, infections and tumors. It cause immune Deficiency in the human body means a weakness in the body’s system that fights virus and infections.
A person can have AIDS through direct contact of an infected person. This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, childbirth and breastfeeding etc.
Facts file & main points of the AIDS
* AIDS is a short form of Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
* AIDS is caused by a HIV virus.
* AIDS is known to be an infectious disease.
* According to the reports of the WHO more than 2 million peoples are death due to AIDS.
* This disease is easily and regularly affected by virus and disease.
* The first case of the AIDS was recognized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 1981.
* Currently there is no cure or vaccine available for AIDS.
What is Conjunctivitis
In medical term Conjunctivitis is an infection disease type which attacks the conjunctiva of the eye that’s why it’s called conjunctivitis. In simple term Conjunctivitis can be defined as allergy or infection of the eye. The other name or popular name of Conjunctivitis is Pink eye or Madras eye.
How to avoid Conjunctivitis
Below given steps can be used to avoid this infection disease –
* Don’t rub the eye
* Don’t touch the eye
* Avoid direct contact with infected person.
* Wash hands regularly
* Don’t use towels or washcloths of infected person.
Malaria is one of the most common disease in the medical field which can be found in most parts of the world. In simple term Malaria is a disease caused by the bite of mosquito. This disease mostly affects the humans in the monsoon season. It is a mosquito-borne infectious disease which infects red blood cells in the human body.
Malaria one of the deadly disease is commonly found in all over the world but major target areas are South America, Asian Sub continental and Africa. According to WHO reports in the year of 2017 there are approximately 500 million malaria cases are found in which three million people are killed. This mosquito borne disease is transmitted to humans when an infected Anopheles mosquito bites a person and injects the malaria parasites into the blood.
Malaria Disease Type
Origin of Malaria
Fact file and Info on Malaria
* Malaria was first identified in 1880 as a disease caused by parasitic infection.
* The name of the disease comes from the Italian word mal’aria, meaning “bad air”.
* Malaria is transmitted to humans through bites by infected mosquitoes.
* The most common time for these mosquitoes to be active is between dusk and dawn.
* According to the reports in the year of 2017 there are approximately 500 million malaria cases are found in which three million people are killed.
* Malaria occurs mostly in poor, tropical and subtropical areas of the world like South America, South Asia and Indian sub continental.
* Malaria was eliminated from the USA in the early 1950s.